The Edmond North Percussion Ensembles exist to enhance and enrich the concert band experience for all percussionists within the band program. Percussionists will have the opportunity to learn and perform exciting and challenging music composed specifically for a wide range of percussion instruments.
Works performed by ENHS Percussion Ensembles include:
- Stained Glass, David Gillingham
- Crown of Thorns, David Maslanka
- Sketches of the Orient, Brian S. Mason
- Gunga Galunga, Chris Brooks
- Point of Reckoning, David Gillingham, arranged by Nathan Daughtrey
Percussion Ensemble rehearsals are Thursdays from 3:45-6:00pm during the concert band season (November-April). Rehearsals may also take place during band class, as necessary.
The ENHS Percussion Ensembles perform several times throughout the year, at both concerts and contests.
- December - Holiday Percussion Concert
- February - ENHS Band Chili Supper
- February - Edmond Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival
- March - OSSAA District Solo & Ensemble Contest
- April - OSSAA State Solo & Ensemble
- April/May - ENHS "Evening of Percussion" Concert
Click here to view the ENHS Band Calendar for specific dates and times for these performances.