The Band Booster organization is a vital component of the Edmond North Band Program and the band could not succeed without them. From assisting on trips, to taking care of uniforms, to a hundred different other ways, the parents of Edmond North ensure the success of our students.
Scroll down to see specific volunteer opportunities and sign up as a volunteer today!
The ENHS Band is a large production and parent involvement is needed to make the season successful. Parents can actively participate by:
- Providing constant encouragement and support for your child and their growth as a musician
- Participating in the Big Blast, Battle of the Bands and other fund raising activities
- Serving meals during Band Camp and marching contests
- Chaperone at football games and serve as a bus monitor at contests
- Helping to move marching band equipment during football games and contest performances
- Constructing various props for the marching band program, as necessary
Click the appropriate button below to sign up online for a volunteer spot via Sign Up Genius. This is simply a web-based sign up sheet that is free to use and easy to mange. You will receive reminders as your sign up gets closer, and you are able to make changes at any time. You can sign up as a guest, create a Sign Up Genius account (free), or login with your current Sign Up Genius or Facebook account.
Band Camp begins with the incoming New Marchers on Friday, July 28th. We need help with lunch on Friday, the 28th and Saturday, the 29th for the section leaders and incoming marchers, and then again each day from Monday, July 31st - Friday, August 4th for the full band. We will then have an End of Camp BBQ at Edmond Santa Fe HS on Saturday, August 5th. In addition, we'll need help with setting up tents, cooling stations, ice chests, and just general support while the Band is out in the heat each morning.